Vegetable (70%), [Potato, Carrot, Green Peas, Sweet Corn], Bread Crumb (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Edible Common Salt, Permitted Class II Preservative [INS 282], Antioxidant [INS 300]), Palmolein Oil, Batter (Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Edible Common Salt, Thickener [INS 466]), Rice Flakes, Corn Flour, Edible Common Salt, Spices and Condiments, Parsley.
1. Preheat Oven to 220°C (428°F).
2. Arrange frozen product in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 14-15 minutes until light golden brown.
1. Preheat Oil to 175°C (347°F).
2. Deep Fry frozen product for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Shake well to drain off excess oil.
McCain Foods is the world's largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. The company also produces a variety of frozen and chilled appetisers and desserts.
McCain Veggie Fingers Frozen Potato is a unique combination of Mashed and seasoned potatoes along with finely chopped vegetables. These are coated in golden-brown breadcrumbs, that can easily be deep fried.