Potatoes (73%), Edible Vegetable Oil, Corn Flour, Rice Flakes, Green Chilli Paste (Green Chilli, Water, Corn Starch, Edible Common Salt, Acidity Regulator [ins 260, Ins 330], Permitted Class Ii Preservative [ins 211]), Ginger Paste (Ginger, Water, Corn Starch and Edible Common Salt.
1. Preheat Oven to 220°C (428°F).
2. Arrange frozen Aloo Tikki in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 16 minutes until light golden brown.
1. Preheat Oil to 175°C (347°F).
2. Deep Fry frozen product for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Shake well to drain off excess oil.
Contains Added Flavor (Natural Flavors & Natural Flavoring Substances), Contains Wheat.
McCain Foods is the world's largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. The company also produces a variety of frozen and chilled appetisers and desserts.
McCain Aloo Tikki recreates the magic of the blend of mashed potatoes and the traditional Indian spices. This is a perfect pick for an instant indulgence!