Blueberry and Raspberry Pancakes
Amount of servings
15 min / 15 min
Preparation / Cooking time
Baking powder 1 tsp
Milk 150 ml
Eggs 3 large eggs
Salt 1 pinch
Sunflower oil 1 tbsp
How to cook
- You will need two mixing bowls. First, crack the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks into each bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and whisk them until they are light and fluffy and they form stiff peaks when you remove the whisk.
- In the other bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder and add the milk and oil and mix it all together to form a thick batter.
- Add the whisked egg whites to the batter, folding the mixture together. It is now ready to cook.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a low-to-medium heat with a little oil. When the oil is hot, ladle a nice dollop of the mixture into the pan. Let the mixture cook for a couple of minutes until your pancake starts looking firm. Flip it over with a spatula and let the other side cook for about a minute.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and blueberries.