Amount of servings
20 min / 45 min
Preparation / Cooking time
Shredded coconut 2 tbsp
Eggs 4 large
Rice Flour 450g
Whole Milk 236ml
Granulated Sugar 500g
Unsalted Butter 3 tbsp
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
How to cook
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Take a baking tray and line with greaseproof paper or coat with butter
- Place the shredded coconut on the baking sheet and place in the oven for around 5 minutes to brown, then set to one side
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add all the other ingredients and continue to mix together until mixture becomes smooth
- Remove the coconut from the baking tray, add the mixture and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the coconut over the top then return to the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 30 minutes before serving.