Potatoes (95.5%), Sunflower Oil (4.5%).
1. Preheat Oven to 220°C (428°F).
2. Spread in a single layer on a baking tray. Bake for approx. 16-20 minutes.
3. Turn the product after 10 min.
1. Preheat Oil to 175°C (347°F).
2. Deep Fry frozen product for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Shake well to drain off excess oil.
McCain Foods is the world's largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. The company also produces a variety of frozen and chilled appetisers and desserts.
Made from the goodness of 100% specially selected potatoes and a touch of sea salt and canola oil, no meal is complete without this classic staple.