Potatoes (74%), Dehydrated Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (6.5%), Dextrose, Salt, Potato Starch, Stabilizers: E464 & E471 from Vegetable source (Sunflower), White Pepper.
1. Preheat Oven to 220°C (428°F).
2. Spread in a single layer on a baking tray. Bake for approx. 16-20 minutes.
3. Turn the product after 10 min.
1. Preheat Oil to 175°C (347°F).
2. Deep Fry frozen product for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Shake well to drain off excess oil.
Produced in a factory using Gluten & Milk Products. Not Prepared with Peanut Oil
McCain Foods is the world's largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. The company also produces a variety of frozen and chilled appetisers and desserts.
Deliciously creamy and fluffy mashed potato, made from specially selected spuds and ready in minutes from the microwave.