Potato (84%), Batter [Wheat Flour, Spices & Condiments (1.54%) (Garlic Powder, Red Chili, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Fenugreek), Corn Flour, Edible Common Salt, Thickeners (INS 1422, INS 412), Parsley], Palmolein Oil.
1. Preheat Oven to 220°C (428°F).
2. Arrange frozen Masala Fries in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 15-18 minutes until light golden brown.
1. Preheat Oil to 175°C (347°F).
2. Deep Fry frozen product for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Shake well to drain off excess oil.
Contains Added Flavor (Natural Flavors & Natural Flavoring Substances), Contains Wheat.
McCain Foods is the world's largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. The company also produces a variety of frozen and chilled appetisers and desserts.
McCain Masala Fries are made with a combination of six authentic Indian Spices, with a twist of a hot and spicy seasoning ensures that you cannot say no to this wonderful snack!